How can you find out who is tracking you or stalking you on WhatsApp?
The most widely used instant messaging service is WhatsApp. Due to its widespread use and simplicity of use for texting, the majority of people utilize WhatsApp. However, there is a privacy issue here because anyone may track you down or stalk you on WhatsApp by stealing your phone number.
Here is how can you find out who is tracking you or stalking you on WhatsApp.
To learn more about the best approach to recognizing the person who tracks you, read this page all the way through.
Check WhatsApp web
How can I tell whether someone is using the online version of WhatsApp? The last session or any open sessions can be found, so it is best to check WhatsApp online by taking the following actions:
- First, click or tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the WhatsApp main window.
- Second step: click WhatsApp web.
- Step 3: Examine and verify the devices that are logged in.
- To remove the hacker, choose the session and press on log out if there is an unrecognized device.
There are six indications or tips that someone is tracking you or stalking you on WhatsApp.
- When you log in, that person immediately sends you the messages.
- That person is continuously online just as you are.
- Your WhatsApp Status has its first viewer right now.
- When you change your status, that person responds with their initial observation or opinion.
- When you change your profile image, that person gives you their initial opinion or response.
- The tick indicator turns blue as soon as you send the message to the recipient.
By Clicking on this link you can find out, How to check who viewed my WhatsApp dp?